|When you bought one of our products, we know you made a decision to invest in equipment which will serve you for many years. Your company has made a long term commitment to work with Arden’s products. Our aim is to make certain that you get the kind of support you need to ensure your investment keeps repaying you, year after year.
Whether your Arden product is in the laboratory and needs to be at the leading edge of technical developments or in a production environment where down-time is critical, we believe we have support which can be tailored to suit you.In our service provision, our aim is to be
Responsive, Reliable and Reasonable
and to communicate with you in a way which suits you, not us
Our support offerings fall into three categories:
- Technical Support Help Desk – here to answer the widest range of questions. By simply letting us know the Product Type and Serial Number of your product this service is freely available to our customers forever.
- Calibration and Repair Services – if your product needs calibration or maintenance, call our help line and we will guide you through the process.
- Extended Warranty, software upgrade other maintenance packages – we believe our planned maintenance and calibration programs give you the best product availability, ensure the highest performance, and help control and predict cost of ownership. These packages enable you to minimize down-time but it also means if anything does go wrong we can help you with a minimum of paperwork.
How to contact us
1) Pick up the phone – +44 121 733 7721
2) Email us – firstname.lastname@example.org
When you contact us through our Technical Support Help Desk you will be put through to somebody who can really help. Not somebody with a checklist in front of them but a person who has built or helped to design our products. Our products are really very reliable so we don’t get a lot of calls about breakdowns but we are very happy to hear from you if you have a question of a more general nature such as how to get the best out of the software, applications advice or any other hardware related questions.