Arden Photonics Ltd was founded in 2001 with the aim of developing, manufacturing and selling innovative products for the photonics industry throughout the world. We also provide technical consultancy in the areas of optical fiber and laser metrology.
We specialise in test and measurement of multimode core launch distribution also known as EF, our flagship product the MPX-1 has been sold into research and production lines all over the world. Arden is also developing into a centre on measurement expertise in the ever growing field of specialty optical fibers.
David Robinson, founder and Managing Director of Arden Photonics Ltd, has 20 years experience in the photonics industry. He has worked extensively in the design and marketing of equipment for optical fiber and laser makers and component manufacturers throughout the world. His experience also covers Test & Measurement of photonics components in both technical and commercial capacities.
A Product Marketing Manager is needed to join the team at this specialist manufacturer of test equipment and components for the optical fibre industry based in Solihull. The company supplies customers all over the world with their sophisticated products.
About the role:
In this role you will use your energy and creativity to enable their international customers to understand how their innovative products can help them in their work.
You will support their international sales team by communicating with their customers via their website, social media, on-line buyers guides, tradeshows, white papers, videos etc.
Within a supportive environment, you will need to use and develop your full range of marketing skills.
- Work closely with the senior team within the business to define marketing strategy
- Capture market intelligence and customer feedback.
- Use this data to help our product design team to develop innovative new products.
- Help get their new products off to a great start in life.
- Work closely with the design team during the development phase to fully understand the value which users will derive from our new products.
- Communicate that message to our potential customers, clearly and consistently.
- Generate the content required for the sales team (in-house sales engineers and distributor partners) to communicate our message to our potential customers. This will include slide decks, sales tools, training presentations, etc.
- Create technical marketing materials such as application notes, white papers, conference posters, product datasheets.
- Deliver our important programme of international trade shows. Justify the investment, provide planning, and support for staff during the show. Drive follow-up and analysis of ROI.
- Boost social media presence and drive website traffic.
- 1-3 years’ experience of technical product marketing
- Ability to travel internationally (no visa restrictions).
This permanent position is based in Solihull, West Midlands, but you should expect to be attending international trade shows several times a year.
Sounds interesting? Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org