Arden designs and manufactures high quality components and instrumentation for the measurement of a wide range of properties of optical fibers and lasers. Our accurate and reliable products are trusted every day throughout the world by the industry's leading companies, and will give you results with the precision you expect.
New - MPX V 7.0 software release
The main new features in MPX version 7.0:
- Supports Windows 7 & 8 operating systems
- Supports 32-bit and 64-bit processors
- Customizable Excel format report
- One click export of MPX data
- MFD and nominal core diameter overlayed onto live image
- Improved support for IEEE templates
- New keyboard shortcuts
- Improved "Optimize" range control
- Saves multiple reviewed files in one file
- Displays "Relative EF"
- as well as many more detailed improvements
|Feb 14||Photonics West 2014, San Francisco||..more||Mar 14||OFC 2014, San Francisco||..more|
|Nov 13||NEW - MPX V 7.0 software released||..more||Aug 13||3rd Workshop on Specialty Optical Fibers, Sigtuna, Sweden||..more|
|Jul 13||NEW - OCT phantom||..more|
|Jun 13||NEW - ALS 85/85% light source for aerospace||..more|
|May 13||NEW - BQM-50 Beam Propagation Analyzer||..more|
|Sep 12||ECOC 2012, Amsterdam||..more|
|Jul 12||New team member joins Arden||..more|
|Apr 12||LaserExpo, Yokohama||..more|
|Mar 12||OFC 2012 - Arden signs OgMentum||..more|
The VFI-1200 is a Fiber End-Face Inspection Interferometer for quickly checking End-Face quality on fibers from 125 to 1200µm in diameter.